|Advent of the Avatar|
|---- A Vision of the Sages|
|One article, which was taken from Sanathana Sarathi of February 1961 is entitled "Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba's 500-year old Horoscope."|
|It reads: |
"There is an institution in New Delhi known as Indian Astro-Occult Research Association. Dr. E.V. Sastry, a famous and prominent member of the association happened to read the book Sathyam Sivam Sundaram. He then began a search to find out from Nadi Grandham available in Tamil Nadu, about the indications in Baba's horoscope. ... In these collections of grandhas, which are more than five hundred years old and are considered as one of the wonders of the world, were found some parts describing Baba, all of which
were not in a single instance different from what is published about Baba's life in the book Sathyam Sivam Sundaram. This truth made him wonderstruck. ... Dr. Sastry ... whose pen name is Leo ... happened to come to Puttaparthi in November 1960 on the birthday of Baba. On that occasion Dr. Sastry had with him an old palm leaf taken out from the Nadi Grandham, which contained details about Baba, written by ... an old, famous and well-learned Rishis.
One of the Naadis, named Brahma Naadi says that
- "The avatar creating an illusion as though he is a human being, a denizen of Parti, Sathya Sai Narayana (Sai Baba's original name), the incarnation of Shakti-Shiva, the incarnation of Shirdi Baba (his previous incarnation), peace in person in the peaceful precincts of Parti on the banks of the River Chitravati.
- Reincarnation of Sri Krishna, Sri Linga, Sri Rudra Kali, Sri Shakti, Sri Vishnu.
- An embodiment of truth in the garb of a human, living as avatar in Maharashtra at Shirdi as Shirdi Baba, wearing tattered clothes, with the look of poverty and a life of simplicity, taking yet another avatar as Sathyanarayana with a serpent couch.
- Like Dattatreya, an avatar conjoining the trinity (Brahma, Vishnu,Shiva) together.
- The Supreme preceptor comes as a form of Shakti. Sathya Sai to take another avatar as Prema Sai (his next incarnation).
- The day Thursday sanctified by the boy Sathya Sai."
Another naadi, Agastya Naadi says
|"He is the divine embodiment of grace" and "the father of the world." It further states, "The Avatar Sathya Sai will be medical master of lightening efficiency. He will form many educational institutions, produce literature on right conduct, preach throughout his life on spirituality. He will leave home at a young age and launch upon the establishment
of dharma (righteousness) as his life's mission. In the previous life, he was Sai Baba of Shirdi."
|A well-known astrology professor ... of Bangalore, Sri Ganjur Narayana Shastry, recently traced a Shuka Naadi Grantha (a volume of palm leaf manuscripts by Sage Shuka) on Sri Sathya Sai Baba, entitled Saicharitamrita Grantham. It consists of hundreds of palm leaf manuscripts written in Sanskrit and is thought to have been set down over 5000 years ago. It describes, accurately and at great length, Sri Sathya Sai Baba's family tree
and many facts about him. ...
- He is a great sankalpa siddha (a master of will) and one of great powers, but without any attraction to worldly wealth or glory.
- His mission will be of relieving the distressed and, for this, he will distribute and spread all appropriately.
- He will be born to propagate righteousness and the place where he will live will become a holy land.
- He will be able to assume different forms and will be seen in several places simultaneously and to remove difficulties and obstacles to avert danger.
- He will establish an ashram near a place where there are 'vehicles with many wheels and will also re-establish educational institutions of spiritual strength.
- He will show omniscience in many ways to devotees who, if they surrender to him in full faith, will be given the opportunity of shedding their sins and of finding peace and goodness.
- His glory will spread far and wide and many people will come to him. But all shall not receive his grace due to past actions.
- He will be an Incarnation of Love (Premaswarupa), Joy (Anandaswarupa) and Wisdom (Jnanaswarupa), but only those who are enlightened will be able to experience him as joy (ananda).
- He can be experienced, but not expressed; as a dumb, mute can eat but not speak.
- Total equanimity will be his. He sees the world as a blade of grass. He will not be concerned with public opinion and will do only what is right.
- His life will be for the good of mankind in the way described by Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita.
- At present He displays only one tenth of his real self. After a while, his efforts to save the world will increase tenfold.
- He will show that he alone can control the fury of nature.
- He will also plant a tree in Brindavan, Bangalore, and that place will become a siddhikshetra (a field of energy) and the tree a kalpavrusha (a wish-fulfilling tree).
- Good will accrue to anyone who only sees Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
- His grace will make people overcome their problems, surmount difficulties and guide them towards progress. In a short time, his greatness will spread further and there will be universal worship of Sathya Sai.
- He will show himself in many places simultaneously, though he will actually be in one place, and there will be many divine acts and manifestations.
- He will erect a flag staff of righteousness at a significant time and thereafter righteousness will visibly increase.
- Often he speaks in jest, but he speaks Truth.
- Sri Sathya Sai Baba will prove in the course of time the truth of the saying "Dharma was protected by the protector."
- This Avatar will have healing powers and the power to cure himself by the sprinkling of water. He will use his healing powers not only for the people of this world, but also for the beings of other worlds, and on a higher plane of existence (devas).
- He also has the power to lengthen life.
- Sainath does everything according to a plan he has.
- He has great purification powers. Merely the sight of him, or the slightest of word exchanged with him, can purify one.
- Sainatha (Lord Sai) is Mahavishnu Swarupa, a form of Great Vishnu himself.
- He will keep an aeroplane airborne for a long time after it runs out of fuel, through his will alone.
- Sathya Sai Baba will always retain a youthful look, age notwithstanding.
|The Suka Naadi also gave yet another interesting prophecy that this avatar, Sathya will mount a Golden Sun chariot (Swarna- Aadhithya Ratham) on an auspicious day and will be drawn in procession by the devotees. The day mentioned was of the year named Eeshwara( One of 60 years in Indian calendar), on Monday, Sashti thithi of Krishna Paksha (Sixth thithi or day of the Darker fortnight) in the month of Bhaadra-Padha (Sixth month according to Indian calendar i.e.15 September to 15 October ) .The auspicious time predicted was around 7 AM.|
In the year 1997 during the Paduka Mahotsav festival, the devotees of Madurai brought a golden Chariot for Swami. The chariot had a golden throne crowned by a golden umbrella. The Chariot had a huge golden disc of the Soorya , the Sun God at the back. The golden idol of Shiva and Parvathi was placed in the chariot of Shiva-Shakthi Avatar. The driver for this magnificent golden chariot was the four-faced Brahma, the Creator. Exactly on the day specified i.e. on 22 September 1997 on Monday, as specified in the Naadi the historic event took place. Bhagavan came from his divine residence, surrounded by devotees, students and Vedic scholars. With rhythmic and pleasing traditional music combined with the loud and splendid chanting of Veda, Bhagavan mounted the Chariot on 7.05 AM. Swami with his amazing glory, illuminated with the golden rays of the early morning rising sun, proceeded towards the Prashanthi Mandir in the Chariot.
The very incarnation of all the divine forms into one God as Sri Sathya Sai is emphasized clearly in all these Naadis. All the exact details what we see and hear today are portrayed very clearly with each and every detail